Brescon, founded by Nirmal Gangwal, is India’s first and largest independent special situation advisor, with an established track record of over 20 years. Our reputation as an advisor of choice stems from our acumen in offering innovative solutions together with our strong relationship with the leading banks, international investors, private equity funds, special situations funds, and regulatory authorities.
We provide strategic and tactical orientation with solutions across entire business life cycle viz special situation advisory, turnaround advisory, strategic advisory (M&A and recapitalization) and distress advisory.
We are independent and not encumbered by any potential conflicts of interest.
Brescon, with the help of its large pool of experienced professionals with diverse skill sets, has executed transactions over USD 15Bn for more than 100 corporate clients with deal size varying from USD 20Mn to USD 2.5Bn, across a broad range of industry sectors. Brescon’s association with the prominent corporates including but not limited to infrastructure, steel, power transmission and distribution, textiles, real estate and education, as advisors, stems from its extensive experience, commendable track record of creating value for its stakeholders and close to 100% success rate in transactions handled.
Some of the firsts to its credit include:
- First case referred in restructuring space – viz., under Corporate Debt Restructuring Forum formed by RBI
- First case advised for exit from the CDR forum
- First to structure a debt settlement based on rights on future built-up of the project properties
- First to structure “Risk Return Matrix” (multiple options to lenders with differential terms) to meet varying perspective of the lenders on risks & returns of the borrower
- First to provide advice in the context of early separation plan for over 500 workers on a self liquidation basis